It all starts with you and your path.
My path changed when all of a sudden my youngest turned two and things I kept putting off to eventually get to were now things that should have been done years before. Then if it wasn’t obvious enough my friend and I were talking about playing soccer again and it hit us in a couple years once the kids were a little bigger… yeah that would be in the over 40’s league!
As the kids get older I think everyone starts to feel maybe you have to give them their space to become “them” but what happens to us what do we become?
If this sounds like something you’re going through then please drop your email below I would LOVE to have someone to bounce life off of lol!
If you’re still not sure this is the community for you simply put this is the place for the mom who…
- feels thankful and blessed for the life God has given you even with the roller coasters of ups and downs
- is looking for support and encouragement
- makes a lot of mistakes but can laugh about it
- wants to continue to work on personal / business development but are struggling on your own
- needs help clarifying what your goals are and the steps you need to take to get there
- values a family/work/ you balance and are looking to work on improving…
I would LOVE to be able to chat over coffee but since we can’t emailing with a cup of coffee is the next best thing! Just remember…
“The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.”